Providing Data and Analytics advisory services and solutions, we enable organisations to discover what’s important, and take appropriate action. See-Change Solutions delivers the whole business solution – not just technology. We work with your team to make sure we understand your business, providing services across the Data Analytics lifecycle.
Our innovation team uses a Design Thinking approach to build solutions that solve your ‘job to be done’, rapidly and iteratively. We have worked across established and emerging data & analytic technologies, including AI and Machine Learning, to deliver quick wins for customers while managing risk.
What we do
Helping people to see the story behind the numbers…
We all want some level of work-life balance. Unfortunately, work has a habit of getting in the way: digital disruption, information overload, critical reports which fail to run, data processes which fail in the middle of the night, solutions which don’t integrate easily, data quality issues, ‘spreadsheet hell’ – if we could find a way to resolve some of these challenges, that would be worth something, right?
This is the philosophy of See-Change. Guiding customers through the maze that is Business Intelligence and Analytics, towards actionable intelligence, supporting fact-based decision-making. Access. Analyze. Act.
Our offerings include:
- Dashboarding & Data Visualization
- Data Profiling, Augmented Data Preparation and Governance
- Augmented Analytics & Machine Learning
- Collaborative Analytics
Unique to the A/NZ market, we can offer:
- Deep technical understanding of Data & Analytics product architectures and how these can be integrated (if required)
- Extensive knowledge of all the major vendors in the BI/Analytics markets, which can assist in evaluations of future technologies
- Established influence and credibility with Data & Analytics vendor Product teams, which can be helpful when needing to escalate product issues or enhancement requests.
- Extensive knowledge of the Data & Analytics market trends including vendor product roadmaps, which can be helpful in strategic planning of future projects and requirements
- An understanding of not just how Data & Analtics technologies work, but why they work the way they do
Strategic Advisory Services
See-Change provides a leadership perspective in Digital Transformation, including Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Data Governance. Our Strategic Advisory Services are personalised for senior leaders in your organisation, presenting tools and knowledge to help you save time and money, mitigate risk and exploit emerging opportunities. Benefits of this Service include:
- Providing Board and Executive level guidance around Digital Transformation, Governance of Data and Privacy
- Facilitating Design Thinking Workshops for Digital Transformation initiatives
- Exchanging ideas on governance, strategy, business process alignment and change management
- Sharing real-world experience around critical success factors and common pitfalls
- Building effective IT business cases that demonstrate and achieve a broad picture of business value
- Researching and applying market analyst insights
- Pricing models/structures – assisting with vendor software pricing negotiations
Our areas of advisory expertise include:
Data & Analytics
- Augmented Data Prep, Data Profiling, Data Governance
- Augmented Analytics, Data Exploration, Data Discovery
- Dashboarding, Data Visualization, Business Intelligence
- Creating a culture of innovation
- Ideation & incubation
- Prototypes & pilots
- Design Thinking and Agile Development
- Technology tracking and planning
- Measuring innovation effectiveness and impact
- Innovation frameworks
- Digital Disruption – implications, opportunities, risk mitigation
- User Personas – driving user adoption
- Business, Social and Technology trends and creative application of them to create business advantage
- Industry Impacts, breadth of application and non-adoption risk
- Product life cycle management
- Technology trends and implications (including IOT, AI, Machine Learning)
- Customer Experience (CX)
We implemented an integrated SAS/Cognos ‘Agile BI’ solution for Claims, Underwriting (Policy & Premium), Payments and Return to Work. Reviewed existing BI information architecture and developed recommendations to improve the Cognos 10 deployment, including integration with SAS and Sharepoint. Assisted with BI change management related to legislative reform. Also developed a prototype data visualization capability using Tableau and developed techniques to integrate Tableau, SAS and IBM Cognos technologies, for delivery of an integrated information delivery framework
We provided strategic advisory and consulting services for implementation of a Tableau dashboarding project, for public communication of road traffic accident statistics. This included development of Recommendations and Process documentation, development of dashboards for extranet deployment, assistance with software vendor negotiations., training and knowledge transfer.
Delivered Cognos Analytics reports and dashboards required for KPI monitoring and data analysis at leadership team and executive levels. By constantly listening to the data challenges faced by the business we were able to better understand their needs and established relationships which are essential in providing the right business intelligence solution to achieve their goals.
Implementation of website and social media strategy, planning and delivery of training for small business under the Federal Government "Digital Enterprise" program. Workshop scheduling, Workshop delivery, Small Business mentoring.
Provision of advisory services around integration of existing Cognos and SAS deployments
We provided project management and consulting services for a Tableau executive dashboard implementation for the CEO and top 50 executives, plus additional projects for Marketing, Editorial and Ad Sales. Development of all project related documentation including Internal Help Desk Processes, custom Quick Reference Guides and Administration Guides. Tableau onsite training and ‘lunch & learns’. Vendor negotiations and purchase of Tableau Enterprise site license.
We provided strategic advisory and consulting services around existing IBM Cognos 10 BI deployment, Tableau executive dashboard project, Microsoft Sharepoint Integration/BI Menu project. BI Strategy Recommendations documentation, vendor evaluation/POC management, Tableau onsite training, ongoing guidance and knowledge transfer.
Provision of advisory services around integration of existing Tableau and SAS deployments
Strategic advisory services around existing Enterprise IBM Cognos 10 BI and TM1 deployment, including development of BI Strategy Recommendations documentation. This included recommendations for improvement to existing deployment, plus interaction with Cognos Product Management to ensure alignment with future product plans.
Strategic advisory services around existing dashboarding and risk management systems.
Why Choose Us?
International Speaker & Thought Leader
Data Analytics & BI
Innovation & R&D
Consulting Enterprise Leaders
Enterprise Technology & Software